What: Workshop of the acrylic technique with visual arts teacher and artist Viktoriia Pavlova
For whom: All artists & what to be artists are welcome, no preparation is required. Children from 12 years old.
When: Saturday 28 October at 13h15 – 15h15
What you will learn:
– How to make a balanced composition and do a preparatory sketch
– How to use only 3 basic colors and get a rich palette
– Brush gestures, contrasts, color temperature and much more
Languages: English, French and Russian
You can either bring your own materials or have the materials supplied.
You can choose which option you want when you buy the ticket.
If you don’t have everything, choose the “Materials Supplied” option.
List of materials:
1) A3 format thick paper for acrylics (300 g/m2) or canvas
2) Acrylic paintings, brushes, water container, pencil and eraser
3) It is recommended you bring an Apron or wear clothes that you are OK getting paint on.
4) You may bring any other personal equipment such as easel, etc.
Note: Minimum No. Participants 4 ; Maximum 10